Sunday, September 6, 2009

Flushed Away!

Hello all! I am beginning this blog as a digital log of the 100 Toilets Project. My name is Amanda Moyer and I am currently a Junior at Finlandia University in Michigan. As a part of a Design Studio class my professor has challenged me to find a use for 100 old plastic toilets that used to adorn the bathrooms in our Resident Hall. The toilets are made from a non-recyclable plastic, full of foam, and entirely not aesthetically pleasing in the realm of toilets.



As of now I am the only brave soul to accept this challenge; however, others may jump on board as the semester progresses.

Feel free to comment and express any ideas, questions, or helpful critiques that you might have and welcome to the adventure that this project will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment